Data files with nondisplayable characters

fixed

I'm getting an error when trying to edit a srcmbr.

The error is:
Message ID . . . . . . : EDT0225 Severity . . . . . . . : 40
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 03/22/14 Time sent . . . . . . : 23:32:35

Message . . . . : Member AGECHECK has data which cannot be displayed.
Cause . . . . . : Data files with nondisplayable characters cannot be edited
or browsed by this editor.
Recovery . . . : Choose another member to edit or browse.

I have tried other members and other source files in different libs. I get the same
error. Yesterday the files were fine. Earlier today I ran a list of damaged objects.
Nothing listed. Then I ran a RCLSTG, I re-started the system, Ran a backup, re-started
the system, Changed Qhour and Qminute.
Then I noticed this problem.

I'm running V4r4.

Does anyone know of any way to fix this?

Thanks,

Gary Kuznitz