Thanks Chuck , Jack

I've found that the SQL Packages were not creared in the first place due to
lack of authority.
once authority was granted I've managed to successfuly configure the Linked
and it is working fine (so far).

Thanks again

1. Re: The maximum number of statements has been reached for the

message: 1
date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:33:12 -0700
from: CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: The maximum number of statements has been reached for the