Re: RTVDIRINF and what it revealed

fixed

I searched, I believe for instancecache (one word) and didn't find anything that made sense to me.

We don't run HTTP server, unless our BP started it at some point. They did install Web Query, but I though that used the built in Apache server.

If this is as you suppose a cache, if I delete it presumably it will gradually come back if needed.

Sam