Re: RAID 6 rebuild time - can I slash it?

fixed

However I do agree that sometimes it's worth the hit to get what you want.
After all, we journal everything. That can be a performance hit. You do
want to mitigate your performance hits if possible. We mitigated our
journal performance hit by
Resource
ID Option Feature Description
5770SS1 42 5117 HA Journal Performance