Well as a 10K RPM disk it should take 50% longer to fail than a 15K RPM Disk, right? :-)

Just a suggestion that Hot Spare would be a great idea with these vary large and somewhat slower disks. I'm going to peg rebuild time on a drive that size at 6 Hours or more from the time IBM physically replaces the disk unit.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com