From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:25 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Bad storm

Power has flickered here half a dozen times. UPS hasn't reported an
outage, but a "Transfer Inhibit" every time. I called Liebert and they
said that means there is an issue with the power *frequency*.

For those that don't know, I'm in Ft Wayne and Rob is north of here in
Garret and Kendallville.

We're having a lovely special weather day. 4.9" of *very* wet heavy snow
at the Ft Wayne airport in the last 2.5-3 hours.