Re: Bad storm

fixed

Power has flickered here half a dozen times. UPS hasn't reported an
outage, but a "Transfer Inhibit" every time. I called Liebert and they
said that means there is an issue with the power *frequency*.

For those that don't know, I'm in Ft Wayne and Rob is north of here in
Garret and Kendallville.

We're having a lovely special weather day. 4.9" of *very* wet heavy snow
at the Ft Wayne airport in the last 2.5-3 hours.