Re: Bad storm

fixed

We had a generator at our backup site in Kendallville back when it was the
primary site. When they moved the primary site to Garrett they moved the
generator.
We may get it back when they get a new generator for Garrett. It costs a
GOODLY chunk of change to move around.

I did dodge one bullet today. Garrett never went down. The generator did
keep that one running.

I still think management will be looking hard at the proximity of our
sites.