Re: App that will run green screen on mobile devices

fixed

Doesn't it have the command keys disabled? How do you navigate without them?

On 3/11/2014 7:53 PM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I use Mochasoft's on my Android. I use it as a last resort. I have to
fire up the Cisco VPN app first to use it. Actually I thought I had more
usability on the Mochasoft version on my older blackberry than my Android.