I use IBM i Access for Web GUI interface Works well with a Android and Sonicwall VPN access.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:07 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: App that will run green screen on mobile devices

I use Mocha TN5250 (the full version LC mentioned) on my droid works well (as well as you can get on a phone for those of us with bad eyesight lol)

Tommy Holden

From: LC400@xxxxxxx
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 03/11/2014 02:59 PM

Mochalite TN5250 works for me on Android.

You can buy the full version as well with more configuration options .

In a message dated 3/11/2014 2:39:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,