Re: Amazon s3 and sFTP

fixed

We use S3 (and Dropbox) for backups and I'm not aware of an sftp option.

On 3/28/2014 7:37 PM, Kirk Goins wrote:
I have a client that has asked me to setup sFTP to Amazon s3. A breif
search show some very old docs that say sFTP is not supported. has any
setup sFTP to Amazon s3 and or has it working?

I have setup sFTP from the iSeries to other servers, so I don't need a sFTP
on iSeries lesson, just a pointer or 2 ( or a good link ) about using it wi
s3.

Thanks