Re: table not journaled

fixed

There's this thing called "infocenter". It has the syntax for sql
statements for IBM i.
If, however, you're under the stress that I am tonight my rough guess is
that you put the "with NC" right smack dab in the middle of a column
definition "not null with default". That's a no-no.

That, and I believe you don't put "with NC" in your create statement but
in each and every update and/or insert statement that uses that table. So,
ask yourself, are you going to have a bunch of sql statements, both on
host or client, that may be updating or inserting into that table? Would
it be easier to just journal it? Or is it better to not journal it
because of performance reasons and deal with the hassle of the statements?

Your call.