HMC Losing Signal

fixed

Recently 2 of our HMC consoles seem to be losing their signals more often and I have to unplug/plug the power cords to get them back. We hardly use the physical consoles and I'm wondering if it is doing some type of serious time-out. Has anyone experienced this?

Becky Bakutis

Republic Services
W: 480.627.2760