Re: COMMON Annual Meeting and Expo - anybody have a (email) brochure?

fixed

Your "pretty" comment probably excludes this: http://www.common.org/index.php/annualmeeting.pdf

We (Common - I am on the board) need to come up with a better looking brochure as a PDF rather than just a PDF of the page text. Thanks for the request....I'll see what else might be possible by contacting HQ.

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java