From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:09 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: COMMON Annual Meeting and Expo - anybody have a (email)

Your "pretty" comment probably excludes this:

We (Common - I am on the board) need to come up with a better looking
brochure as a PDF rather than just a PDF of the page text. Thanks for the
request....I'll see what else might be possible by contacting HQ.

Pete Helgren
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java