encrypted a queue, but IBM can help with that I'm sure. System sending to
system is when you're using MQ server processing...putting data to a queue
on a system so that system can access it would be MQ client processing.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 8:07 AM, <fbocch2595@xxxxxxx> wrote:

What's up folks...are we the only shop using MQ?

-----Original Message-----
From: fbocch2595 <fbocch2595@xxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Feb 25, 2014 8:40 pm
Subject: Can MQ send data?

Hi Folks, probably a quick question...we've been running MQ for years and
I was
asked if MQ can encrypt and send data. Support says we can encrypt the
channel
and then transmit the data but that it requires additional configuration
steps.
Has anyone used MQ in this manner? I thought MQ was only used to put
data/messages on a queue so that another system can then take that data
and then
send it out to another destination.
Thanks, Frank