Re: Now another question on retrieving messages other than requests

fixed

On 2/22/14 10:25 AM, Flensburg, Carsten wrote:
You can find an explanation as well as code samples on how to approach that challenge here:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rbam6/rcvmsgpgm.htm

Thanks, Carsten and Chuck. From that, I gather (since JDBCR4 is open source) the path of least resistance is to put yet another mod into my enhanced version of JDBCR4.

Of course, knowing Scott Klement, I wouldn't bat an eye if the code to do that is already present, fully documented, and just waiting to be enabled.

--
JHHL