On 2/22/14 10:25 AM, Flensburg, Carsten wrote:
You can find an explanation as well as code samples on how to approach that challenge here:

Thanks, Carsten and Chuck. From that, I gather (since JDBCR4 is open source) the path of least resistance is to put yet another mod into my enhanced version of JDBCR4.

Of course, knowing Scott Klement, I wouldn't bat an eye if the code to do that is already present, fully documented, and just waiting to be enabled.