So the SYSTEM is not licensed for ISeries Access? Most of today's systems
come with No Charge iSeries Access licenses for the number of licensed OS

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Jack Tucky <jacktucky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have a signature pad device that installs a print driver on the PC.

If I use notepad to create a document and print it to the signature pad
device, an application pops up that allows us to sign on the pad and
it in the PDF.

I have the system I configured with a remote outq. I point that to the
mochasoft LPD program. Mocha redirects to the same signature pad driver.
If I send a plain old QSYSPRT spool file, it works fine.

Now I send an *AFPDS file to mochasoft LPD and the signature pad shows

I was looking about removing the remote outq and creating a lan attached
device but I think I would still need a driver on the PC. We don't have a
license for Client Access.

I've tried all sorts of different printer devices on the remote outq,
changing mocha to send RAW, etc.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jack