Re: PRTERRLOG output to printer vs outfile

fixed

I expanded the time period to include our Friday night follies.
PRTERRLOG OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) PERIOD((1600 021414)) OUTFILE(QTEMP/ROB)
Total records . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 1421
All of these are 63A00001 for
REFCODE
TABLE
Data Field Buffer Buffer Field Column
Field Type Length Length Position Usage Heading
SCKREF HEX 4 4 61 Both REF CODE
Field text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : Reference code

PRTERRLOG OUTPUT(*print ) PERIOD((1600 021414))
No Log Entries Found

Nothing in my "Product Activity Log" nor my "Service Action Log".

All of the individual columns I sorted by are zero
SELECT SPVTRD, SPVTWR, SPVOPR, SPVOPW, SPVOTR, SPVOTW, SPVRTK,rob.*
FROM qtemp/rob ORDER BY SPVTRD, SPVTWR, SPVOPR, SPVOPW, SPVOTR,
SPVOTW, SPVRTK
These are the "number of xxxxxx errors reported" columns.

So it appears like we're experiencing somewhat similar results. Not that
it makes any sense, especially when the help doesn't think we should. At
least my interpretation of it.