Re: Data Transfer from i series to excel file or display give hexadecimal values fro date

fixed

With a packaged app, you can't change the files - the ISV has done what they did for reasons, and they handle this stuff in their programs.

So I suggest you use the setting to convert 65535 stuff - there's really no other choice in your situation, I think.

Vern