Re: CpytoIMPF to a CSV File

fixed

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Audrey Guardino <aguardino85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My question is how do I get it to appear in excel the correct
way when the user opens the file?

And previously:

I am trying to do this within a program so that it is an
automated process.

So these responses confirm some things. Now, the best path forward
depends to an extent on what kind of programming you're
willing/able/comfortable doing, what kind of time you have, what your
budget is, whether you can install new things, etc.

John