From: Audrey Guardino [mailto:aguardino85@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:59 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CpytoIMPF to a CSV File

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Audrey Guardino wrote:> Is there a way to run this command and keep the integrity of Char fields> that start with a 0?>> Below is the command I am executing, when opening the CSV file the data> formats itself in a weird notation, and also removes the last digit> (happens to be a check digit in this case).>> Thanks> Audrey>> ===> CPYTOIMPF FROMFILE(TESTFILE) TOSTMF('\path\test.csv') MBROPT(*ADD)> STMFCCSID(*STDASCII) STMFAUT(*DFT) RCDDLM(*CRLF) STRDLM> (*NONE) NULLIND(*YES)>> The field is a UCC id which is defined in the file as 20 Char and the> value of the field is> 00007292380143329052>> The csv file presents it as 7.29e+15 with a value of 7292380143329050> essentially cutting off the leading zeros (which I can deal with) and> changing the last digit (which is my check digit that I need).>-- This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing listTo post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.comTo subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-lor email: MIDRANGE-L-request@midrange.comBefore posting, please take a moment to review the archivesat http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.