Re: Journal receiver Sequence number reset to 1

fixed

CHGJRN SEQOPT(*RESET)?

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Pushpendra Sharma <pushpen171@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I am not able to figure out why one of our journal receiver sequence number
was reset to 1, eventhough RCVSIZOPT is set to MAXOPT2
and sequence number of previous receiver was not reaching to its maximum
limit, No system restart was done, please help.