On 12-Feb-2014 11:05 -0800, Pushpendra Sharma wrote:
I am not able to figure out why one of our journal receiver sequence
number was reset to 1, even though RCVSIZOPT is set to *MAXOPT2 and
sequence number of previous receiver was not reaching to its maximum
limit. No system restart was done, please help.

And what are the details for the J-PR at sequence number one? And what does the joblog and\or audit entry show for that request that was identified by that Code J="Journal or receiver operation" Type PR="Previous journal receivers"? Does the prior receiver identified by the J-PR still exist?