RE: BRMS Backup Strategy and Implementation

fixed

Paul,

Your comments always seem to indicate that you never miss a shot at
outsourcing.
As if mistakes are never made by insourced people.
I trust you have no end of mistakes you can quote by out sourced people.
And I can probably name mistakes by in sourced people.
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you a consultant? Doesn't that make
you an outsourcer?
Let's not go down that road and keep this technical.

In summary, you're right. Users are insanely intelligent in debunking
foolproof systems.