One challenge for me is the lack of a UIM designer.

But I just had a crazy thought - maybe with something like CGIDEV2, and appropriate template for UIM, and Open Access: RPG Edition, one could come up with some nice ways to work with UIM from RPG.

Now if only I had the right kind of time!

And can we get Sarah's manager to take a look at OAR?

:)

Vern