Re: visual explain help

fixed

Are you thinking of the yellow "Explain while running" icon?

Charles

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:42 PM, James H. H. Lampert <
jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's been at least 8 months since I last had to use Visual Explain. I
vaguely recall that there's a way to interactively submit a query and
have Visual Explain go to work on it immediately, but damned if I can
remember how. Help?

--
JHHL