No, I downloaded it all together...

Looks like I have two for the cume (about 4.2GB ea) and the other three are
the groups (about 13GB total)

Charles

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 5:37 PM, Paul Nelson <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did you download the service packs as separate orders? If I'm not mistaken,
the cume is only 3 files. The hipers are 5 files.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 409-267-4027
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 4:31 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: PTF install processing failed - CPF3615

I download the .BIN images of the latest cume PTF and a number of groups to
an image catalog...

When trying to use GO PTF option 8 - Install program temporary fix package

I get CPF3615 - PTF install processing failed.

Prior message in the job log is:
CPF361F - Optical volume C3298710_01 not found.

My .BIN files were showing as
SF99145_3.bin
SF99145_4.bin
SF99145_5.bin
SF99145_2.bin
SF99145_1.bin

SF99145_1.bin is C3298710_01, SF99145_2.bin is C3298710_02.

The above order was after doing
VFYIMGCLG TYPE(*PTF) SORT(*YES)

Interestingly, while SF99145_1 was showing loaded prior to the attempted
install, it and only it was showing unloaded after the error.

I tried manually changing the order
SF99145_3.bin
SF99145_4.bin
SF99145_5.bin
SF99145_1.bin
SF99145_2.bin

But got the same error and when I looked, it was back to the original order
with SP99145_1.bin again unloaded!

I unloaded both _1 and _2, and the PTF installed completed normally.

Then I unloaded _3, _4, _5 and loaded _1 and _2...

PTF processing failed again, but I did have a new message:
OPT1360 - Media directory corrupted on optical volume C3298710_01

Has anybody seen this? Note this is the second time I've downloaded these
images, was getting the same issue about not finding C3298710_01 the first
time.

Charles