Re: PTF install processing failed - CPF3615

fixed

I order them all at once and have never had this exact problem. When you
order them all separately you will get the same ptf multiple times. For
example if multiple products all require ptf SI12345 then they'll all
order it. And it's always been my luck that SI12345 is some huge
combination of multiple large java programs. A real PITA when
downloading.