RE: RUNNING DMPOBJ on a *QRYDFN shows file names not used in file selection?

fixed

Just a follow up note:

With reference to my previous post, we found that that applied only to
queries created at V6R1 or later. For queries created at earlier releases,
the DSPPGMREF command didn't populate all the fields in the *OUTFILE. There
is a PTF which provides a program to update the missing data.

The program is QSYS/QQUIWHOI.

Running the following command populated the missing data on all our pre
V6R1 queries.

===> SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(QSYS/QQUIWHOI) PARM('*ALL')) JOB(QQUIWHOI)
JOBQ(QBATCH)