Re: RUNNING DMPOBJ on a *QRYDFN shows file names not used in file selection?

fixed

Thanks for the offer Chuck, but since we found another/better solution I
don't want to waste yours or anybody else time on this.

Vern - not sure. We wondered if that might be the case but didn't test that
scenario. But thanks for asking. One test I did run was to recreate a new
query that replicated the original and reviewed it's dump contents. The
phantom file didn't appear in the replicated query dump output.

And one other thing we found was that the utility that scanned the dump
object output wasn't smart enough to detect if a file name was parsed in
the dump output and spanned across two rows in the dump. That bug alone is
enough reason to have one of my programmers already modifying the utility
to take advantage of the DSPPGMREF command to build the search table.

Thanks for your input all - the DSPPGMREF use on a *qrydfn is one small
victory to end the week!