Re: Free iSeries to a good home

fixed

On 01/21/2014 02:11 PM, brad.lovelady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have a 9406-520 desktop model that I no longer need. I cannot recall the processor feature but it's the low end model throttled to .43 processor units. No OS license! It ran like a champ the last time I had it powered on which was early 2013. If you are in the Birmingham area and want something to play with at home or develop code this would be a good option. I will not ship and if I cannot find a taker in the next few weeks this thing will pay a visit to the scrap yard.

Wish I had an AS/4000 or iSeries to learn on... :)