Re: Secure FTP failure -23 Certificate is not signed by a trusted certificate authority.

fixed

On 01/17/2014 12:31 PM, Bradley Stone wrote:

You don't have the proper Certification Authorities (CAs) installed on the
machine that you are using to connect to the secure server.

I show a couple CAs in the certificate path that should be imported. If
you think they are there, try importing them one at a time again starting
from the top level CA, down the levels to the last one.

I have some instructions that will help retrieve the CAs and import them in
the SSL documentation at http://docs.bvstools.com

This will also happen if someone uses a self-signed certificate. Is there a way to ignore this warning, and use a self-signed cert?