On 1/16/2014 10:36 AM, Cyndi Bradberry wrote:
If you have Implementer, A Question: we have identical files in
several libraries. Currently, we maintain identical DDS in those
libraries to keep all the files in sync. I suggested using one
library for the source instead of maintaining multiple copies.

Cindi:

It seems to me that maintaining multiple files with the same structure is rather redundant redundant.

I'm pretty sure Implementer can help you consolidate those into a single area so you don't have to maintain multiple items.

Your best bet would to open a support case at https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/portal/ an one of our tech support people will contact you.

david
(who works for PTC, on the Implementer product, in addition to running midrange.com)