On 1/16/2014 10:36 AM, Cyndi Bradberry wrote:
If you have Implementer, A Question: we have identical files in
several libraries. Currently, we maintain identical DDS in those
libraries to keep all the files in sync. I suggested using one
library for the source instead of maintaining multiple copies.

It seems to me that maintaining multiple files with the same structure is rather redundant redundant.

I'm pretty sure Implementer can help you consolidate those into a single area so you don't have to maintain multiple items.

Your best bet would to open a support case at https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/portal/ an one of our tech support people will contact you.

(who works for PTC, on the Implementer product, in addition to running midrange.com)