Thanks John, article appears for me fine - not sure if it's because I'm
subscribed or not.

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 2:16 PM, John Rusling

I wrote an article quite awhile back, it's at this link.

caveat; I don't know if it requires a subscription or not.

If you download the code there is a source member called wsrc_f.
In there is a procedure called #compile which does exactly what
(I think) you're looking for. You should be able to pluck it out
and put it wherever you want.