Does PAO have a different Service Request function?

fixed

After much headache, we finally have our RDi license under PAO. But as a part of that, I can no longer enter service requests the way I used to because the licenses no longer show up there as entitlted.

The link I was using:
https://www-946.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/prodCompSelect.action?userType=0

Do I need to log in under PAO and submit a request another way? I logged into PAO, but couldn't find anything different. Apparently under PAO we have a different site or customer number.

Thanks,
Kurt