Re: PTF install processing failed - CPF3615

fixed

Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on Thu, 09 Jan 2014
22:30:56 GMT:

Has anybody seen this?

I haven't run into this issue. However, I had an issue where I
could not get the image catalog to verify. I created a new
virtual optical device, loaded my catalog to it, and all worked
as it should.

I suspect, but cannot verify, there is some sort of corruption
for the virtual optical device. Perhaps a new virtual optical
device will also solve your issue?