SSDs on Power7

fixed

Power7 E4C 6core running 7.1...
Requirement nothing in the CEC that uses a Cache Battery or Say Internal
SSDs.

Iis there any controller/chassis config that allow SSDs to exist in the
same expansion chassis as HDDs? Best I can tell when running IBM i if I
want to run SSDs out side of the CEC I need to
A. Dedicate a pair of say 5805's and a 5887 for SSDs Only
B. Use say a 5913 and use 1 5887 for SSDs and a 2nd 5887 for HDDs

Thanks