Re: Updating an old ethernet line description

fixed

To change the line you must vary off first which means... Do it from the
console and schedule the down time.
Also, you can issue a CHGNETA command and change the default buffer size
for tcp transactions to 32 or 64k (search the list for the preffered value,
i dont remember right now).
Other than that, i've never had to change anything else