Re: IBM`S REPLY...

fixed

Kumar Arun,

Thank you for your personal reply which basically states, "I have read
your message but ignored all content. In an attempt to wear down your
patience I will ask you some questions, most, if not all, I would have
found the answers to if I had read the content of your email.".

To answer your questions:

The websites:
http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/i/planning/upgrade/index.html

The IBM initial link:
http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/i/planning/upgrade/index.html

Navigational steps:
pick "Hardware and software upgrade information"
It will abort.

The kind of assistance I am looking for:
I would like the information available at this site. Not some Websphere
error message.