RE: IPL for delayed PTF, shutdown to activate firmware

fixed

I've done one rack with 3 lpars this way this week.
Then I've done another rack with 5 lpars this way also this week.
I've got another rack with 5 lpars to go. That's a weekend job. It's
more of a "here, your turn, I'll be camping with the Scouts, call me if
you need me." I've detailed out the process (about 25 pages per lpar)
enough, and been doing it this way for years. Having others assist means
the knowledge is not all lost if the unthinkable happens. Others assist
in shifts and we change who works which shift to spread the knowledge. We
do this once a quarter.