Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

fixed

Yvan Janssens wrote:
A Merry Christmas from me too.

And a special greeting card, for all of us suffering from the Windows 8
disease: http://imgur.com/vsQyq8P

I've been able to avoid that affliction by the simple expedient of
getting a Mac, which leaves my XP box much less heavily loaded (but
that leaves me frequently reaching for the wrong keyboard, since
they're both black-and-gray Unicomps)

And here's my own e-card:

http://www.hbquik.com/jamesl/xmas2013a.jpg

--