From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:29 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Upgrading R&D LPAR from V6R1 to V7R1 TR7

<snip>
Ok, that last thread helped a lot.
</snip>
He probably wasn't referring to my Grand Canyon reference. Probably more to the two screen shots I sent off list showing the SCSI virtual adapters from both the guest and the host viewpoints.
And, yes, the 6.1 Technical Overview is probably the most helpful.

If you do it right, it's really cool when you stick a CD in and both the guest and the host say "I_BASE loaded".