RE: Upgrading R&D LPAR from V6R1 to V7R1 TR7

fixed

<snip>
Ok, that last thread helped a lot.
</snip>
He probably wasn't referring to my Grand Canyon reference. Probably more
to the two screen shots I sent off list showing the SCSI virtual adapters
from both the guest and the host viewpoints.
And, yes, the 6.1 Technical Overview is probably the most helpful.

If you do it right, it's really cool when you stick a CD in and both the
guest and the host say "I_BASE loaded".