RE: Upgrading R&D LPAR from V6R1 to V7R1 TR7

fixed

multiple partitions can host individual guests. Like HOST1 can host
GUEST1, GUEST2, GUEST3 and HOST2 can host GUEST4, GUEST5, GUEST6 and they
can all be on the same Power box.

I don't think you can host one guest from multiple hosts.
Well, unless you like to copy network storage spaces around and what not.
But I don't think you can split the load so two hosts can host the same
guest at the same time. No storage space 1 on HOST1 and storage space 2
on HOST2 kind of thing.

I don't currently use VIOS. I do have those virtual interfaces I sent you
though.