Re: VPN & Client Access

fixed

On 12/13/2013 10:23 PM, Booth Martin wrote:
Is there a tutorial or instructions on how to connect with VPN?

I have Client Access, iSeries Navigator, and RDi. I have used VPN with Client
access but that setup was in 2009 and I have no idea how I did it back then,

The VPN I am trying to use to connect is: SHREW SOFT VPN CLIENT That installed,
and it shows as connected when I start it. But I can't figure out what to do
next.

There's nothing special (that I know of) about using CA with a VPN. The key is
getting the VPN to work correctly.

If you can connect to the host on port 23 using a standard telnet client, you should
be able to use CA.

Can you ping the host? Does it's hostname resolve to an IP?

david