VPN & Client Access

fixed

I suspect I am about to look like an idiot again. No big deal. I am used to it.

Is there a tutorial or instructions on how to connect with VPN?

I have Client Access, iSeries Navigator, and RDi. I have used VPN with Client access but that setup was in 2009 and I have no idea how I did it back then,

The VPN I am trying to use to connect is: SHREW SOFT VPN CLIENT That installed, and it shows as connected when I start it. But I can't figure out what to do next.