Re: QINTER job queue held

fixed

David,

One example is the Advanced Work Management stuff that Jim and I use a lot. Interactive jobs need a jobq for TFRJOB and if it's held that's a problem. There are (well are not supposed to be) any jobs on the queue but it's a target for the Transfer.

Oh and yes in our routing program we silently drop batch jobs because you're correct they should NOT be there. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com