Chris,
Thank you, just what we need!

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Bipes
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 10:45 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: QINTER job queue held

Well I held/released a job queue that is not used much and searched out audit journal. There are journal code of T with type ZC.

Here is a screen scrape of holding AUTOJOBS job queue:

Object . . . . . . . : Library . . . . . . :
Member . . . . . . . :
Incomplete data . . : No Minimized entry data : *NONE
Sequence . . . . . . : 26997037
Code . . . . . . . . : T - Audit trail entry
Type . . . . . . . . : ZC - Object change access

Entry specific data
Column *...+....1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+....5
00001 'CAUTOJOBS QUSRSYS *JOBQ | '
00051 ' '

and the release:

Object . . . . . . . : Library . . . . . . :
Member . . . . . . . :
Incomplete data . . : No Minimized entry data : *NONE
Sequence . . . . . . : 26999236

--
Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services

707.665.2100, ext. 1102 - 707.793.5700 FAX chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.cross-check.com

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (by replying to this message) or telephone (noted above) and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.  Thank you for your cooperation with respect to this matter.