Regards,

Luis

Sent from HTC One S. Please excuse my brevity.
On Sep 17, 2013 5:18 PM, "Roger Harman" <roger_harman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you're running PHP, look into Mantis. It's free.

Go modern.....

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:30:16 -0430
Subject: iSeries service desk software (5250)
From: luisro58@xxxxxxxxx
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Several years ago we installed a 5250-based service desk software in our
(now defunct) 270 (at that time yes, it was an iSeries :-) ) . For some
reason, our boss wants to install the same software in our V5R3 520.
Problem is, of course, that nobody remembers the name of the d... thing.

Does anybody remember an old RPG based set of utilities that allowed the
users to register service (help desk) calls? IIRC it had severity levels,
the ability to add comments, requesting user, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Luis Rodriguez
list